UTS Global Short Programs Database
SUMMER 2019-2020 PROGRAMS
This database contains all UTS pre-approved overseas Global Short Programs running between late November 2019 to February 2020.
All summer programs now closed. Keep an eye out for Winter 2020 Programs in February-March 2020.
When applying for UTS approved BUILD short-term programs, you must ensure you meet all eligibility criteria for your preferred program. These include up to 3 types of eligibility criteria:
1. General eligibility criteria to participate in UTS Global Short Programs
2. Additional host partner eligibility criteria that may be required for specific programs
(refer to your the eligibility criteria in your preferred program profiles in this database)
3. Additional eligibility criteria for different types of financial assistance
The following general eligibility criteria apply to all short-term overseas programs. You must:
- be applying for an activity or program that is UTS Global Short Programs endorsed and takes place outside of Australia
- have completed one year of full-time undergraduate studies (48 credit points passed)
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 1.5
- preferably have at least 6 credit points remaining to complete in your current UTS degree upon return from your overseas experience
- have no sanctions against your UTS enrolment
- not be undertaking a leave of absence at the time of application
- be enrolled and actively participating in the BUILD Global Leadership Program
- be deemed suitable by UTS International to represent the University overseas i.e. be a positive global ambassador
- not apply for a program that is in your home country (international students only)
Please note that some programs offer specific scholarships that have additional scholarship eligibility criteria. You must read these carefully. If your preferred overseas program is only open to students who meet specific scholarship eligibility criteria and you do not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria, do not apply for the listed program.
Tips for using the Database
1. Select by any of the following criteria to find programs of interest and then click the blue Search button for the results.
- By Country and then select from the shortlist in Institution
- By Field of study e.g. 'Engineering'
- By Language of instruction e.g. 'French'
- By Scholarships e.g. 'New Colombo Plan'
- By Text Search for any random criteria you wish to search for e.g. program name
- Partners in Hong Kong and Macau are listed under China
- Partners in New Caledonia are listed under France
2. Scroll down to find your search results.
- A list of your selected program/s will appear with a brief summary of key information such as program name, dates, field of study, the session, deadline, scholarships available and additional funding options.
- To read all program details, select 'More Information' in the right-hand corner of the program profile you are reviewing.
- Carefully review the Application Instructions and procedures about How to Apply for each program as they differ across programs.
- Take note of the Program Fee, Fee inclusions and Fee exclusions. Click through to the university and third-party organisation websites and refer to any special terms and conditions, cancellation and refund policies. These are not listed in the UTS Global Short Programs Database summary program profiles.
- Always read fine print from each program when applying and accepting any offers.
You can find more information about the type of scholarships, grants and financial assistance on the Global Short Programs website.
For further information or to report any errors: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided in this database. However, the information provided is a summary of partner program content and you must visit partner program websites for the full program details before submitting any applications to participate in an overseas UTS Global Short Program. Partner information may be subject to change at short notice without notification to UTS. We do not accept responsibility or liability where students have failed to read full program information on the partner/program website before submitting an application.